Work With Us
Our business is growing and we're always on the lookout to recruit motivated team members.
Please visit this page to keep updated on employment opportunities.
If you’re interested in working for HG Leach and would like to send a CV for future reference, please email your CV to email@example.com or post it to Jan Wild- HR Manager, HG Leach, PO Box 108, Paeroa 3640.
Truck Driver – Class 5
Are you a skilled Class 5 Driver? Are you a team player that supports and encourages family values?
For more than 60 years, H.G. Leach & Co. has been part of the fabric of the Thames Valley region. As a New Zealand owned family business with strong partnerships operating in Contracting and Quarrying business. We take great pride in being a reputable, responsive, and safe family business, crushing and supplying aggregate.
About the role
We are looking for fit drivers who have a great work ethic to join our crew. We value team players who are reliable, accurate and take responsibility for their truck and for satisfying customers. We are all about teamwork, family values and enjoying what we do. We love having a good laugh and remaining focused on our deadlines. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, productive, and be committed to health and safety.
The responsibilities of the Class 5 Driver will include:
- Driving Class 5 Truck & Trailer
- Stockpiling and spreading aggregates and other products
- Upholding H&S procedures
- Clear communication
- Customer liaison
What will set you up for success?
- A clean Class 5 license will be preferred
- Geographical knowledge of Thames Valley and Waihi areas
- Be well presented with good communication skills
- A commitment to health and safety in the workplace
- Reliable and hard-working individual
- Good initiative and time management skills
- Previous experience with the quarry industry is an advantage.
What’s on offer?
- A competitive remuneration package to reflect your skills and experience
- Supportive team environment
- A fantastic opportunity to join a family business with family values
- Variety of employee benefits
- Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or P.O. Box 108, Paeroa.
- Interview, references, drug & alcohol test, criminal check.
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
For more information contact John on 027 284 1297.
*Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. All offers of employment are subject to satisfying a pre-employment drug test and agreement to ongoing random drug testing that might occur.